A mountainside residential community to usher in a new era of luxury in Park City, Utah
Park City, UtahAnd the September 21 2022 /PRNewswire/- Magleby development Announces laying the foundation stone for FileverA thoughtful wellness community next door Park City The popular Deer Valley Resort is located within America’s newest ski resort, and is currently in development by Extell Utah. Dedicated to providing residents and club members with a holistic lifestyle of luxury and adventure, Velvære embraces nature and intentional living. Velvære will offer best-in-class amenities with forward-thinking technology, and carefully curated transformative experiences aimed at providing residents and members with proven health benefits, the highest personal performance and an authentically balanced life.
The 60-acre community of 115 planned residences will feature direct entry and exit, year-round mountain adventure, recreation with an on-site ski lift, expansive ski terrain, outdoor spaces focused on discovery, an integrated wellness center, and a family adventure center all woven around 115 private residences.
“Our vision is to create a society in which health, well-being and a better future are at the forefront of all amenities, experience and housing,” he said. Chad MaglebeCEO of Magleby Development. “Our goal is to truly revolutionize what it means to be ‘good’ and inspire health-based communities of all kinds and not just in Utahbut all over the world.
Velvære homeowners will receive a luxury membership, giving them access to all of the club’s offerings. In addition, a limited number of Wellness Club memberships will be available for purchase for non-homeowners, giving exclusive access to the following exciting amenities:
- Wellness Center (about 20,000 square feet): The state-of-the-art wellness center will feature industry-leading technology and unique experiences for transformative superior health. Residents will have access to amenities including cryotherapy; Hyperbaric chamber/pod; LightStem LED; floating pond feeding programs for microbiome and biohacking; lymphatic drainage; IV therapy, heat and contrast showers; Fitness training, yoga, meditation, sound baths, integrative medicine, cognitive health, and more. Nature-themed pools with secluded spaces and an innovative fitness training center will provide areas for movement and relaxation, while cooking options and a wellness center will provide areas for nourishment and revitalization.
- Adventure Center (about 15,000 square feet): The Adventure Center will provide the perfect starting point for outdoor recreation, from skiing and hiking to other wilderness activities, to serve as the ultimate base camp. Here, residents will have access to a wide après-ski beach; full-service restaurant, rooftop bar, and gear storage; Market grab to go. Games and activities. Plus, a family-friendly outdoor pool and hot tub.
- Ski lift + indoor entry, outside entry: Residents can access America’s newest ski resort with a ski lift located directly within the community, less than 200 meters from the adventure center. This access includes 4,300 acres of new ski terrain with bowls, glades, chutes, and ranches and more than 50 miles of hiking and mountain biking trails.
- Distinctive additional advantages: Additional amenities include locally grown and produced groceries with delivery services, health education classes and retreats, and nutrition counseling, along with a fully managed, maintenance-free homeowner experience including all landscaping, outdoor maintenance and snow removal.
All 115 residential units feature ecologically advanced design and luxury-infused amenities, and will consist of:
- 12 cabins (2000 – 2100 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms) Homes expected to start at $4 million.
- 68 residential units (2600 – 4600 sq. ft., 4-5 bedrooms) Twin house prices are expected to start at $5 million.
- 35 designated properties (6000 – 8500 square feet, 0.29 – 3.3 acres lot and 5+ bedrooms) Homes expected to start at $12 million.
To ensure an immersive luxury experience, Velvære joined Will International Building Institute To pursue WELL certification to the WELL Building Standard, the world’s premiere performance-based and third-party validation rating system that focuses on measuring, certifying and monitoring the design and operating features of the built environment that impact human health and well-being to prevent chronic disease by improving air, water, lighting and nutrition quality and the fitness, mood, sleeping patterns and performance of its occupants. Other innovative partners include de los – A leader in scientifically backed solutions for healthier interior spaces. Delos uses an evidence-based approach to identify and screen best-in-class health solutions, such as advanced air purification, water filtration, daily lighting and improved sleep solutions, helping to transform the entire experience of a healthier home.
Each residence will include dedicated spaces within the home that bring the complete luxury experience into the home. Retreat options will include light therapy, plunge pools, saunas, steam rooms, and more. The first residences are scheduled to be completed by early 2024.
For more information and regular updates on Velvære, please visit www.velvaereparkcity.com And follow them on Facebook at @velvaereparkcity and Instagram @velvaereparkcity.
About Magleby Development
Magleby Development was founded to combine the legacy of a best-in-class 45-year-old construction company with a legacy of building Utah Superior properties with the latest planned communities based on technology and wellness. Magleby Development collaborates with developers, architects and interior designers to create healthy, luxurious communities in some of the most sought-after locations in the world. Utah And the Idaho.
SOURCE Magleby Development
#Maglebe #Development #Depots #Filer